If you like blogs that post totally random articles with absolutely no regularity, then this is the blog for you. Or maybe not.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Catching Up...

Ok, so I've been really far behind on posting to this blog. I know, you've probably been sitting on the edge of your seat for the past month, wondering how the Nomads finished their season. I've inadvertantly kept you in prolonged suspense and for that I apologize. But to make it up to you (all two of you), I've gotten a little creative (ie: I didn't feel like doing the work I was supposed to do) and I've made a video montage highlighting the whole season, including the last few games I didn't report on. So, instead of reading through paragraphs of witless banter, you can WATCH the magic that is Nomads soccer. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger bridget said...

HILARIOUS! Love the music & the credits! And of course, the trouncing the Nomads gave everyone!!!

7:43 PM

 
Blogger KidSmartyPants said...

Slacker!

Thanks for the montage, E. You almost can't tell that all those pics came from two games.
;-)

Great work though. It is very entertaining. And it's especially thrilling since the Nomads ended up doing so well.

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home