If you like blogs that post totally random articles with absolutely no regularity, then this is the blog for you. Or maybe not.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

There's soccer in the US?

I have to admit, after being ensconced (yes, "ensconced", that's right, I went there) with the World Cup this summer, I've completely fallen off the Major League Soccer bandwagon. Fortunately, I haven't missed the end of the season MLS Cup, which will be this Sunday. And I'm happy to see that one of my favorite teams, the New England Revolution, have made it to the finals, especially by beating one of the best teams in the league, DC United, 1-0 in the semi-finals.

So, the Revolution will be playing Houston Dynamo for the MLS Cup on Sunday, and it should be a really good match. How good? So good that I might actually remember to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home