If you like blogs that post totally random articles with absolutely no regularity, then this is the blog for you. Or maybe not.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Fan Art?

Yep, it's been I while since I've posted. You know the drill.

Anyway, I was straightening up my place this weekend when I stumbled on this awesome home-made birthday card I got from the folks at 83 Durant St. Check it, it's awesome. Then shortly after I found the card, I found an empty frame that the card would fit into perfectly. Putting two and two together, I mounted the card in the frame and EUREKA - official This Freezer Rules fan art!


Maybe I should make this into a t-shirt? That'd be sweet! Should I let a little thing like copywrite infringement stop me? Pfft, whatever, I mean, who's even heard of this Dr. Seuss guy anyway?

3 Comments:

Blogger KidSmartyPants said...

Awesome!

That's a terrific use of fan art. I'm glad that 83durant contributed it to this Freezer. They rule!

8:24 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Did we tell you that 83 Durant actually does have a freezer? We haven't plugged it in yet, but we're hoping to fill it with the bounty of our garden. Hopefully, one day, our freezer will rule. But not as much as your freezer!

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, and we're really glad you like the card. The original art is from a 1960's picture dictionary...shouldn't that be out of copyright by now?

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home